STATEMENT OF FAITH:
1. We believe that the scriptures of both the Old and New Testament are verbally inspired of God, and that they are the supreme and final authority for faith and practice.
2. We believe in the triune God: God the Father, God the Son, and God the Holy Ghost.
3. We believe in the Deity of Christ, His virgin birth, His substitutionary atoning death on the cross and His bodily resurrection.
4. We believe in Salvation by “Grace” plus nothing and minus nothing. The conditions to salvation are repentance and faith.
5. We believe that men are justified by faith alone and are accounted righteous before God only through the merit of the Lord Jesus Christ.
6. We believe in an everlasting Heaven that is prepared for those who trust Jesus as Savior and an everlasting Hell for those who reject His gift of Salvation.